Re: Git migration docs

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 22:32 +0100, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> So maybe we should just drop the old habit of creating large self
> contained commits which require exhaustive ChangeLog entries: Micro
> patches that focus on just one change are much easier to review.

But shouldn't interdependent changes be reviewed together? I generally
find that these many mini-commits make it hard for me to see the big
picture. I tend to wish that the person had combined the many
local-commits into one atomic commit when pushing it to the main
repository.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com