Re: svn to git commit

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net> wrote:
> One thing I'd like to see, not sure how practical it is, is to normalize
> the commit email addresses. Given that you map "svnusername" to ->
> "svnusernmae src gnome org" maybe it could be possible to do
> "svnusername" -> "real email"

Kristian said a few days ago on this list that figuring out what
people's real email addresses are would be nice but there appears to
be no consistent and reliable way to do that. The only publicly
accessible database of such addresses that I know of is the
self-maintained UserPage on l.g.o.

Perhaps there's something more reliable...?