Re: svn to git commit

Hub CC'd as I'm not sure if he's on the list.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I just checked the test repositories for git.
>
> One thing I'd like to see, not sure how practical it is, is to normalize
> the commit email addresses. Given that you map "svnusername" to ->
> "svnusernmae src gnome org" maybe it could be possible to do
> "svnusername" -> "real email"
>
> Not a huge issue, but that would be awesome.

In theory, svnusername svn gnome org should provide forwarding to the
real email addresses that we have on file.  I don't know if it is
worthwhile to replace these, since the email addresses should actually
work as they stand.  What's the motivation behind wanting them
replaced?
     Greg