Re: Experimental repositories on git.gnome.org

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:10 PM, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:
> With heroic efforts on the conversion scripts, Kristian has finished an
> initial run at converting all svn.gnome.org repositories and putting
> them on git.gnome.org.

Thanks a lot for this.

I see a problem with the Beagle repository, though.  There are no
changes to the tree after 2006-12-28:

    http://git.gnome.org/cgit/beagle/

This is roughly around the time we changed the repository a bit after
splitting beagle and libbeagle out.  The structure is still
tags/branches/trunk at the top level, but I think at some point we did
something like:

svn mkdir new-trunk
svn mv trunk new-trunk/beagle
svn mv new-trunk trunk

and then starting moving files and directories around under that.

Sorry for being difficult!

Thanks,
Joe