guadec.org updates

OK, the guadec.org domain was a huge mess, with nothing going to the
right place (e.g., 2007.guadec.org ended up with l10n.gnome.org
content).

I did a bunch of changes to DNS and the httpd configuration to get
things somewhat reasonable. Detailed below. Things won't fully work for
you until DNS propagates over the next day or so. (In particular
redirection from guadec.org to guadec.expectnation.com is happening on
an external server, so until DNS propagates, you'll end up there.)

There's a "GNOME Historians" project here to create live.gnome.org pages
for 2000/2001/2002 and improve the 2007 page - where it was, links to
archive.org, photos, etc. Right now I just have 200[012].gnome.org going
to the site for this year, but if we had historical pages, they could go
there instead.

- Owen

===

guadec.gnome.org
www.guadec.org
2000.guadec.org
2001.guadec.org
2002.guadec.org

 Permanently redirect to guadec.org (canonical name), preserving
 deep links.

guadec.org
2009.guadec.org

 Redirect to http://grancanariadesktopsummit.org/, squashing deep
 links.

live.guadec.org

 Redirect to live.gnome.org, preserving deep links.
 (used to be a ServerAlias for live.gnome.org, ugh.)

2008.guadec.org

 Redirect to http://guadec.expectnation.com/, squashing deep links

2007.guadec.org

 Redirect to http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2007, squashing deep links.
 Drupal installation was erroring out, and I wouldn't want it running
 unmaintained if it was working.

2006.guadec.org

 Redirect to http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC2006, squashing deep links

2005.guadec.org
2004.guadec.org
2003.guadec.org

 Point to appropriate historical sites

conf.guadec.org
dublin.guadec.org
streaming.guadec.org
smtp.live

  Removed DNS records, didn't seem to point anywhere useful.
  conf.guadec.org was a subdomain delegation to somewhere in Germany,
  presumably for the Stuttgart GUADEC.