NS hosting on ns-master.gnome.org / IP address change

The IP address of ns-master.gnome.org is changing over the weekend
to 209.132.180.169.

The current IP address is valid until 12:00 UTC on December 12;
there will be at least several hours of downtime at that point until
the the new IP address becomes accessible.

This may require configuration updates for slave nameservers;
unfortunately, we don't have very good records as to who maintains the
slave nameservers, and in fact, in some cases, ns-master.gnome.org is
configured to act as the master nameserver for zones where it isn't the
master name server!

If you are on the To: line of this mail, I think you either:

 * Are the responsible person for a domain that we're hosting on
   gnome.org.

   Please check the information below, see if it makes sense, see
   if anybody needs to be contacted that isn't already in the To:
   line of this mail, etc.

 * Are the responsible person for a nameserver that is acting as
   as a slave for some domain hosted on ns-master.gnome.org. (Thanks
   for doing that!)

   Please note the information above about the IP address change
   for ns-master.gnome.org

Sorry for the confusing nature of this mail - I'm confused too!

- Owen

Domains that ns-master.gnome.org is clearly master for
[ listed with slaves ]

gnome.fi
  ns1.tuohela.net.

mugshot.org
  <no slaves, ns1.mugshot.org and ns2.mugshot.org both point at menubar>

pango.org
  ns1.eventloop.com

tracker-project.org
  orgo.progsoc.uts.edu.au.
  (Already in contact with Anand Kumria about gnome.org, will follow
   up with him privately.)

Domains that ns-master.gnome.org is probably master for

In both cases, the registrar has listed nameservers not including
ns-master.gnome.org, but evidence seems to indicate that these
nameservers are slaved to gnome.org; they report SOA records matching
those on gnome.org.

pygtk.org
  Registrar nameservers:
    NS1.TRUSTHOSTING.NET, DRAGON.ASYNC.COM.BR, NS.ASYNC.COM.BR

  Zone file NS records:
    ns-master.gnome.org, www.async.com.br

guadec.org
  Registrar nameservers:
     PTAH.DKUUG.DK, NS2.DKUUG.DK

  Zone file NS records:
     menubar.gnome.org, ptah.dkuug.dk, ns2.dkuug.dk

Domains that ns-master.gnome.org thinks its master for but isn't

Listed with the authoritative name servers according to the registrar
and zone files.

gnomefoundation.org
  Not registered

gnome-foundation.org
  Squatted

mug-shot.org
  ns1.redhat.com, ns2.redhat.com, ns3.redhat.com

gnome.de
  ns65.1und1.de, ns66.1und1.de

gnome.no
  ns1.nextra.no, ns2.nextra.no