Auto-accept email from @src.gnome.org

With the hooks we now have on git.gnome.org, we get branch
notifications automatically on gnome-doc-list.  These come
from <username>@src.gnome.org, which is pretty much never
the email address of a subscribed user.  Consequently, I
always have to approve these manually.

Every time I get one of these, I set that address to accept
automatically.  But I was wondering if we could just always
accept anything from * src gnome org   I poked around in
list admin interface, but couldn't find anywhere I could
enter a pattern like this.

Is this doable?  These now account for a pretty substantial
chunk of the moderation queue.

Thanks,
Shaun