Re: Plone deployment - Need help

Hi Alexandro,

--On Freitag, August 21, 2009 12:17:42 -0300 Alexandro Silva <penguim ubuntu com> wrote:

Hi Carsten

The Website-test[1] is up and now what're the next steps?

[1] http://website-test.gnome.org/

Venicius made a new Design that we start to implement atm.
This need's some updates to the deployment documentation on which
I'm working atm (including the nightly update script).

Second we need to set up an editors instance for the content team.
I have to do some work for this too before it can be deployed easily.
You set up a subdomain for the editors already,
e.g. website-editors.gnome.org. I mail you information for the
deployments shortly.

..Carsten