Groups in cgit
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: gnome-infrastructure gnome org
- Subject: Groups in cgit
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:12:06 -0500
Owen and I discussed doing repository groups in cgit using
the category property in each module's doap file. Attached
is a patch to make this happen on the server.
Categories in doap are resources, which means they're given
using URLs. To have a simple controlled vocabulary, this
uses resources defined in our doap-extensionsd file.
If we do this we should:
1) Update doap-extensiosn on api.gnome.org. Attached.
(Aside: Should we have a git repo for the contents of
2) Have Pulse put the category in the template files. It
should be reasonably reliable for our "core" modules.
] [Thread Prev