Re: Page shows MySQL password on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/libgda

Hi,
I am forwarding the e-mail to the gnome-infrastructure gnome org mailing list, which deals with these issues.

Cheers,
Simos

Vivien Malerba wrote:
Hi!

please forgive me if this message is out of subject for this list, but
I could not find a better contact.

This morning I tried to get the translations status of Libgda and I
got a page full of Python errors, and at the bottom was the name of
the MySQL database with the username and passwords to use. I guess
this is not a very good idea... I can send a screenshot on request.

I just reloaded the page and the normal page was displayed...

Regards,

Vivien