Re: Statistics on news.gnome.org

Olav Vitters wrote:
On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 11:50:20AM +0100, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Olav Vitters wrote:
On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 07:44:07PM +0100, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
I recently became curious about how many visitors there are on news.gnome.org, but was unable to find this data anywhere.

Is there  anywhere I can find this, or can it be created?
Add /stats/

doesn't work for all sites, seems not enabled for news.gnome.org.

That doesn't answer Andreas' question.
Tobias: I'm fully happy with that answer actually.

I answer whatever I want to answer. If you want high quality support go
and ask someone else.
Olav: Who can I ask/bribe to enable this? Jeff Waugh? Any of the sysadmin guys? (if you have the spare time that is).
- Andreas