GNOME hosting for GtkGLExt

On 29 August I sent mail to <svnmaster gnome org> regarding migration of
the GtkGLExt project (back) to gnome.org hosting.  I received an
autoresponse with the ticket number 5966.

On 4 October I received a follow-up e-mail to the issue from Christian
Rose requesting some action be taken.

On 21 October I sent a follow-up mail to the issue requesting a status
update.  I've received no response.

As of this writing, I see no ticket 5966 listed at
<http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/accounts.html>.

Could someone please help?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden jabber org>