Re: [schmorp schmorp de: Re: [gnome.org #4999] AutoReply: Re: SSH key on gnome.org]

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 09:06:54PM +0000, Christian Rose via RT <accounts gnome org> wrote:
> > Various messages have been mailed to you without ANY response. Check
> > your spam settings.
>
> Marking this request as stalled *again*. The requestor still hasn't
> confirmed the e-mail token he was sent, or followed any instructions he
> was given. Unfounded complaints don't count.

Also, I think my behaviour was quite adequate, even my wording. I really
don't deserve lame excuses like "blabla spam setting blabla", especially
when it isn't true. I honestly think I don't deserve this tretament at
all, I was always polite, unlike you.

Certainly I *always* followed *all* instructions I was given, and in a
very timely manner. Why do you insult me by claiming these lies? What did
I do to you personally so you think I deserve these lies?

And giving me two hours to react is certainly not enough either, and
again, no reason to claim I didn't follow the instructions.

Maybe *you* didn't receive my replies with the requested info? Quite
obviously, something must then be pretty broken with gnome.org's mail setup,
as I even checked our syslog on whether the mail, was actually delivered to
a gnome.org mail server.

:(

      ----==-- _       generation