problem with mailing list subscriptions

Hi,

this may be just me, but some time ago I changed the email address I use for my
mailing lists subscriptions, to csaavedr wh8 tu-dresden de, and did it in only
one mailing list configuration using the "apply to all mailing list
subscriptions in gnome.org" feature. It worked as expected and I was able to use
the address at tu-dresden.de for this.

Now, back at home, I did the same to revert this and use again csaavedra at
alumnos.utalca.cl, but it's not working. Every time I send an email to one of
the mailing lists I am subscribed to, I get a "Your message to foo-list awaits
moderator approval" message, and I need to go and update manually the address
for that particular list, which is tiring me, given the number of mailing lists
I follow.

It's pretty strange, could you please help me to figure out what's wrong?

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>

Este correo fue enviado por http://alumnos.utalca.cl