Re: post-commit msgs to -devel lists w/ full diff and commit msg

On Dec 30, 2007 1:13 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
> Do any projects/svn modules have e-mails sent to an arbitrary address
> (their -devel list probably) including commit msgs as well as diffs,
> to facilitate code review?  If not, can we set up a
> easy-to-scale/replicate post-commit hook script for doing that?

Hmm, I guess to follow Karl Fogel's advice to a T, if the current
svn-commits list could include (perhaps optionally?) the full diff (up
to some size limit perhaps), and the reply-to could be set to each
project's -devel list, that would be perfect - no new post-hooks
needed.

Gabriel