Anyone fixing gnome-hackers?

Hi,

There was some discussion about fixing gnome-hackers one or two years
ago.  Anyone working on that?  I still get bounces when sending to
gnome-hackers and I'm a member and I'm in the posters list.

It was also suggested recently on ddl to abandon g-h and advertise ddl
instead.  The two for sure have a lot of overlap.

Cheers,

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/