Not receiving list email

Hello,
I am currently experiencing problems receiving email from all the
GNOME lists, including admin/account management from Mailman.
Several messages from Mailman were recieved earlier while using the
control panel but now I am not receiving any messages at all and am
experiencing several issues logging back into the control panel.

I understand gmail has been known to lose email but the only emails
missing are from gnome lists. I would really appreciate it if you
could look into this!

(PS: Sorry I've sent this to so many emails, several different mailman
emails are listed on the wiki and my first email did not get a
response. Also, I am aware of the upgrade on April 1st, this problem
occured before the upgrade and has not yet been resolved.)

Cheers,
--
Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)
+44 (0)77917 588 71