Re: Moving the bugzilla database from button to box

<quote who="Olav Vitters">

> I therefore propose to:
> 1. Put MySQL 5 on box (currently has an unused MySQL 4.1.20)
> 2. Move the Bugzilla database from button to box

That's a useful migration of one service (bugzilla db) to a more appropriate
system, and will allow us to test and migrate other databases over a period
of time, freeing up box for an operating system upgrade and redeployment. If
you're comfortable with your testing of bugzilla and mysql5, go for it!

We can do further database migrations as time permits.

- Jeff

       o/~ In spite of all those keystrokes, you're addicted to vim.
                              *ka-ching!* o/~