Notice of new LDAP slave

I have set up progress.gnome.org as a slave LDAP server (self-issued a
cert for 'progress.gnome.org' and configured LDAP to slave from button).
Button *should* send replication data to port 636 on progress (using
SSL, as bind pw is plaintext), but I haven't tested this part yet. This
is so I can set up 'svn+ssh://' URLs for developers to checkout test
migrations etc.

Quick Q: How is container staying up-to-date from button? I can see
replica lines in slapd.conf for label-back, but not for container-back,
yet container is running slapd.

I have rsync'ed /cvs/gnome from container to progress to use for the
test migrations. It is not yet automatically kept in sync in any way.

--
Ross