Who's looking after drupal?

Just wondering, as there appear to be a few Drupal-related setup questions, and I feel like I've seen one too many Drupal-related security announcement recently, who is our main Drupal guy? Or is it just anyone with spare time, access and experience?

Should setup/configuration requests be coming to one of our RT queues?

Is anyone checking the security announcements and seeing whether any apply to us?

Anyone else think we should we be writing up somewhere what has been checked, by who and when, perhaps at the bottom of the wiki page for each service?

--
Ross