www.gnome.org and XML stylesheet configuration

Hi All,
That's a weird title, right?

There is an issue with the Greek release notes, at
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/el/rnusers.html
The text for "Figure" as in "Figure x.x" in the captions is in the wrong encoding.

Some time ago we asked to have the Greek stylesheet file replaced with a fixed version. Was there a package update recently that reverted the change or is this a brand new server? We fixed the issue upstream during that time (a year ago?), however the change
may not have trickled to the server's packages.

Simos