new moderator team member

Due to some time constraints imposed by my job I have recently stepped
down as a member of the GNOME mailing list moderator team. It was a fun
ride, but now it's over. :)

Fortunately, a new volunteer has stepped forward to pick up my slack.
Please say hello to Linas Mackevicius, a GNOME fan from Lithuania. Linas
will be checking the moderated lists between 1700 and 2300 EET (UTC+2).

Linas reads moderator gnome org and so if you have any instructions for
him or any of the other members of the moderator team, please e-mail
that address. And try to keep gnome-infrastructure@ cc'ed with such
requests so that we sysadmin team members can keep on top of what's
going on.

Welcome Linas, and many thanks from the GNOME community for your work!

kurt von finck
mneptok mneptok com
public key at:
server key id: 5229D26A
Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of
genius. - An Wang