Re: Sun donation of a T2000

Guys,

We (Sun) would really welcome a tinderbox... It certainly would help us a huge amount in our work on JDS GNOME if we know that things build straight out of the box, and be able to know when things suddenly stop working too ;)

If there's anything you need from me please let me know and I'll see if there's anything we can do to help out.

Thanks,

Darren.