Re: Sun donation of a T2000

On 4/19/06, Dave Neary <dneary free fr> wrote:
> The best idea I've heard so far for the machine was as a Solaris
> tinderbox machine. It might also be worthwhile considering using it as a
> webserver, given how good it is in multi-threaded environments.

I think tinderbox is probably wanted by more people, but we (I) could
always use more Bugzilla servers. Ideally a rack full of webservers
and another rack perhaps with database servers. And with servers I
mean with something that the speed of current hardware, not the 386
(or so) offered by evil person.