CAN I HAVE A RESPOND TO THIS? (Was: Re: Release notes, Greek bug (Docbook XML related))

I have sent this e-mail on Sunday, now it's Tuesday night, and there is
no response.

Could I please have some sort of response on the issue?
We are putting a lot of work to get the release notes done properly and
it would be just a #$ #$@ shame not to get this working.

Simos

Στις 04/Σεπ/2005, ημέρα Κυριακή και ώρα 21:53, ο/η Simos Xenitellis
έγραψε: