Re: cvs -> bugzilla links?

<quote who="Gregory Leblanc">

> I think that automating adding that kind of thing to bugzilla is a bad
> idea.  I don't need CVS to add anything to bugzilla if I put in a
> comment that says "First set of changes required to fix bug #123456" on
> my commit.  Just my $0.02, though,

Given that you don't have (Closes: #123456) in your commit, nothing will
happen. cf. the excellent debbugs / upload changelogs workflow.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

  "I'm coding 'gless' right now ... I'm not living up to the motto 'gless
   is gmore', I should have started with gmore. ;-)" - Havoc Pennington,
                                    1998