Re: Subversion on container

Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi,

Just wanted to agree, this would be great. I don't see any problem with
continuing using Baz as it's currently connected to the CVS. It's
definitely something that I will be doing myself.

But having Subversion instead of CVS is a lowrisk/high-gain transition
that we can do today and it makes a lot of sense doing so.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/