Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users
- From: "Tim Ney, GNOME Foundation" <director gnome org>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: gnome web <gnome-web-list gnome org>, marketing-list gnome org, GNOME Infrastructure <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:16:43 -0400
On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 21:47 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Does it make sense to use mysql since that is already on a gnome server?
> > Anyone from gnome-infrastructure team interested in working on such a
> > project?
> We need more than just the database server, we need an application to manage
> it. Data in CSV format will be simple to massage once we've determined the
> correct application to use - it's very likely that it'll be Drupal with the
> CivicSpace modules.
Sounds good. What's the estimated time investment needed to set this
] [Thread Prev