Re: [gnome-love] Mailman archives
- From: Ross Golder <ross golder org>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com>, gnome-infrastructure gnome org, gnome-love gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Mailman archives
- Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 20:41:22 +0700
On พฤ., 2005-12-08 at 13:52 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I have no idea who to contact about this problem, or
> > where to file a bug report....
> > but there's a problem with the mailing list info
> > pages.
> > Take a page like this:
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-doc-list/
> > click on the link for 'visit the gnome-doc-list
> > Archives.'...
> > and you get the list of ALL the archives, which means
> > you have to search through the list to find the
> > archives you wanted to see.
> > I think the link should go straight to
> > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-list/
> > This is on all the GNOME mailing lists I've seen so far.
> Yes, they know about this, and I think it is in their internal
> problem-tracking system. Apparently it's more difficult than it looks.
Yep, it's on our list at:
And it's in bugzilla at:
] [Thread Prev