GNOME list admin/moderation seperation

While unsubscribing a member of 'gnome-libs-devel', I cleared down the
moderator queue, which didn't have anything important in it, but had
grown quite old. Jonathan, I've added 'gnome-listadmin gnome org' to the
list of admins for that list which should take some of the moderator
responsibility load off of you.

While adding gnome-listadmin, I thought, maybe it would make more sense
to use the seperate 'gnome-listmoderator' list, and use that address for
the 'moderator address' (new mailman 2.1 feature) to all the GNOME
lists. Then, we just need a small team of moderators on that list. This
should save the GNOME sysadmin list some time and e-mail traffic.

Any particular feelings for/against doing this?

--
Ross