Re: infrastructure bugzilla product?

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 11:33 +0000, Stephen Kennedy wrote:
> > > Hi, I see that post-only was advertised as broken a long time ago.
> > > http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers/2004-May/msg00005.html
> > >
> > > I can't find any more recent info though and am wondering if it is still
> > > so, or if its a problem at my end.
> > I don't think any of the patches have yet been re-applied.
>

> It would be really nice to have a bugzilla infrastructure product so
> that things like this can be tracked publicly. Some people have started
> using the website product, but it is already cluttered enough.

Installation of RT3 (the Request Tracker) is planned, and I even
volunteered to handle it. RT3 should handle request cases like this
better than Bugzilla.

Hopefully someone will kick me to actually do something about it
soon. :)

--
Toni Willberg - toniw iki fi - http://toniw.iki.fi/
Spamcup - An automatic spam reporting tool - http://spamcup.sf.net/