self introduction

Hello world.

I'm Toni Willberg, a 28-year-old Foundation member from Finland.

I heard the Gnome admin team could use some extra hands and wanted to
let you know I'm willing to help.

I used to work as sysadmin for +5 years in companies with +150 x86-based
servers running RH 6.2 - FC 1.

I've set up and modified a Bugzilla installation, as well as other OSS
tools for company private use and also for OSS projects. LDAP, snmp,
MRTG, rrdtool, Nagios and so on are familiar enough to be mentioned. :)

Thanks all folks. I'll follow the discussion here and will raise my hand
if I see something I could help with.

--
Toni Willberg - http://toniw.iki.fi/