Re: [GNOME-India] swag distribution center

Hi sri,

I am ready to take the responsibility.

Thanks
Shobha

On 25-Mar-2017 3:12 AM, "Sriram Ramkrishna" <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Hey!  We are looking for someone who can take on the responsibility of being a distributor of GNOME swag for conferences and events in India.  Would someone like to take on this responsibility?  We are looking for someone who will be able to commit to something reasonably long term and reliable.  Let me know if one of you are interested!

Thanks!
sri