Re: [GNOME-India] Updating user groups

+1

I like the idea of having just one gnome India page and including only details relevant to gnome on the website.

-Sahil
From: gnome-in-list <gnome-in-list-bounces gnome org> on behalf of Pranav Kant <pranav913 gmail com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 10:30:59 PM
To: Advocacy, chit-chat and event planning in India; mani techtickle com
Subject: Re: [GNOME-India] Updating user groups

While going through the list against GNOME India, I am particularly interested about gnome-delhi since that is the nearest place to me :) It says webpage is gnomeindia.org which doesn't work (CCing the contact listed on the page). May I know what's up with it ?  Wouldn't it make more sense for a subdomain under gnome.org rather than having a separate gnomeindia.org ? or maybe have no domain at all till the number grows bigger in north india :)

Oh, and I looked at gnomebangalore.org which has a lots of articles on the website, but those are not related to GNOME at all. Sorry, for pointing out mistakes, just curious about them, and wanted to know the status about these.

IMHO, it would be better if we stick together and have only one GNOME India rather than so much parts because we are already less in numbers. It would be easier collectively maintaining something in a good state rather than separately maintaining lot of stuff in not-so-good state :)