Re: [GNOME-India] Release party?

On 23 September 2015 at 11:39, Ramakrishna Reddy <ramkrsna gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 7:56 AM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
Anybody in Bangalore want to do a meet up, get some beverages of choice, and
generally hang out to celebrate the 3.18 release?

I would be in Bangalore for PyCon , How about next Friday or Saturday
2nd October 2015.

Cool! People will probably already have plans the long weekend, plus
Friday will be a dry day. We could catch up again on one of those days
depending on when you're free.

How does everybody feel about tomorrow, 6pm at Biere Club on Lavelle Road?

Cheers,
Arun