Re: [GNOME-India] Looking for voluneers

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 10:32 AM SAHIL SAREEN <sahil sareen hotmail com> wrote:
Hi Sri

I contribute to gnome-games, How can I help?

Awesome!  Well, I think we should try to figure out a way to be one of the organizations that Mozilla wants to partnership with.

For that, we need to come up with an argument with how we contribute to a free web.  So, we should partner with the folks in Epiphany and then work out and argument on how we contribute to a free web.

We will need to subscribe to this list:

In any case, they need to be done by december 12th.  So we should plan on getting our arguments in the next 10 days.  Can we commit to getting it done by November 2nd?

Please also subscribe to engagement-list, so we can track progress there?  See me on irc as well and we can chat about it.

sri

Thanks
---
Sahil Sareen