Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME contributors in Bengaluru

Hello,

I'm in too :) It would be really nice to organize hackfest on GNOME (I'm looking to start contributing again, was GSoC student long back)

Thanks,
Neha

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:

Hey Sahil,
On 01-May-2015 11:09 pm, "SAHIL SAREEN" <sahil sareen hotmail com> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>

> Do we have any contributors in Bengaluru?
> How about having a meetup sometime or maybe a small event?

We do, indeed. :-) I think it would be great to have a meetup with the Bangalore GNOME community.

Any other takers?

-- Arun