Re: [GNOME-India] gnome-in-list Digest, Vol 41, Issue 1

On 28 June 2013 18:05, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:
Hi

Another thing is  GUADEC is on August and there would be a hackfest on
similar issues.
So I think we need to change dates for hackfest as well

And there's Boston Summit not too long after that, and doubtless other
conferences. Finding a slot that works is hard, but if we keep
postponing for upcoming conferences where GNOME stuff is happening, we
might find it hard to pick a date.

tl;dr: IMO some time in Sep is good. :-)

Cheers,
Arun