Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

Hi Arun!

Just sent a reply on foundation list, regarding hackfest
Please feel to edit https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013
Depending on number of people, venue and date can be determined.

Thanks,
Anish P.
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 7:09 AM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
On 27 February 2013 11:11, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you all for your suggestions.
> I will update the https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013 page accordingly.
> When agenda and number of participents gets finalized, I would talk to
> foundation regarding logistics.

Any updates or thoughts on taking this forwards? From foundation-list,
it appears we can get funding for a hackfest, so that's a potential
source of sponsorship if we can get all the other pieces together.

Cheers,
--
Arun Raghavan
http://arunraghavan.net/