[GNOME-India] Gnome User Group Meetup at NIT Jalandhar

Hi,

This is to inform you all that Opengeest is organizing a GNOME user group meetup at NIT Jalandhar during our Annual Techno Management Fest Techniti 2012.

The schedule for the meetup is as follow

Date : 3rd March 2012
Time : 2:00pm-3:30pm
Venue : Conference Hall Ground Floor IT Park
            Dr, B.R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology,
            Jalandhar
            Punjab,
            144011

This is the GNOME User Group Meet of all the Local Gnome User groups of North Indian Colleges. The guest for this Meet is Nagarjuna G (Chair Person of  Free Software Foundation of India)

In this Meetup , We'll be Providing Free GNOME 3 Disks, which i got from Mr Manish Yadav (Gnome Speaker).

Regards,

--
Dharmesh
Team Opengeest