[GNOME-India] Mumbai MediaWiki hackathon 19-20 November

Hi, folks!  You might remember me from my previous GNOME contributions.
 We would love to have you at the Mumbai MediaWiki hackathon next
weekend (19-20 November).  Help us improve access to Wikipedia and
Wikimedia's other projects across all languages, via mobile devices, and
for people without Internet access!  Please feel free to forward this to
other Indian open source folks you know.

You'll meet other Indian open source contributors and Wikimedia
technologists from India and abroad.

Hackers of all backgrounds are welcome, and prior experience with
MediaWiki is not required. Translators with a linguistic background who
can help improve language support for Wikimedia technology projects are
also welcome.

There's more information at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/India_Hackathon_2011 .  If you'd like to
come, please request registration at this form by the end of the day
Wednesday 16 Nov:

https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDNWTlZoT21YYU51dllGSWxNWTV2MVE6MQ#gid=0

Shortlink: http://ur1.ca/5qf6c

(You will not be formally registered until you receive a positive reply
to your request. It may take a few days for us to process requests.)

It would be great to see you there!  Please come if you can.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator