Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME Asia Summit 2010 and IRC Channel

On 3 February 2010 15:26, Srinivasa Ragavan V <sragavan gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Shreyas Srinivasan <shres gnome org> wrote:
[...]
>> Hey,
>>
>> Yes we have been discussing that too. Srini are you on this list? Can
>> we start getting some thoughts flowing on how to approach this?
>
> Just joined the list.  Sure, I remember Johnny started some email
> thread on the same.

Looking at http://live.gnome.org/How%20to%20Organize%20GNOME.Asia%20Summit

The first questions are:

1) Approximately when is the event expected to be held

2) Who is sure to be able to devote a couple of hours a day for at
least 3 months before that

3) Which city (mostly, whatever the city the majority from 2 belong to)

4) Content - how do we go about planning this (this is the only one
that's independent of the other 3)

Cheers,
--
Arun Raghavan