[GNOME-India] Highlights of 2008 for the Annual Report

Hi,

Refer to <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gugmasters-list/2008-December/msg00001.html>.
Although this is specific to the User Groups, it would be a nice idea
to collate a list of stuff that is worth highlighting in the Annual
Report for 2008.

Now, I recall the following off-the-top of my head:

- L10n : a number of Indic locales attained 'supported' status /
initiated / gained traction
- Presence: Nirbheek at FOSS.IN

Can we quickly work out the points over the mail and send it across ?
I am looking for help in the L10n bits and Presence stuff.

~s