[GNOME-India] Call for participation Fosskriti

Greetings Gnome India,

We are a bunch of students[1] organizing Fossक्रुति [2]. Fossक्रुति is a mini-conference aimed at students in India with the aim of making open source software,open standards more popular. It also hopes to serve as a meeting place for young developers of open source software among the students in the country with representatives of open source projects.

This year our focus is on the "Open Web". Anything from web frameworks and browsers, to server setup and management, network security and web standards (and by extension, most open standards). We would be glad if you could check out the CFP at http://www.techkriti.org/fosskriti/ .
Drop in a mail for further queries.

--
Team Fosskriti

[1] http://students.iitk.ac.in/navya