Re: Let's get this thing going > Re: [GNOME-India] GNU/Linux Asia 2004 - Plans and thereon

Hi Sankarshan,

	Many, many apologies for the delay - I was on vacation all of Jan in
India and got back just last night. And as luck would have it, I
couldn't read the 4000+ emails while on my vacation :-)

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 09:24, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:
> Hema from Wipro and RPM from Ximian - any updates from your side(s) ?
> we do need to initiate talks with corporate sponsors and please be
> informed that we are working with a closing time slot. the faster we
> get an answer the better it is.

	I had written to Nat about this a while before the new year but I
didn't get any response. I am going to dash off another mail to him and
CC Miguel too.

	Looks like I am late though :(

	Ravi.