Re: Let's get this thing going > Re: [GNOME-India] GNU/Linux Asia 2004 -Plans and thereon

Hello,

> Hema from Wipro and RPM from Ximian - any updates from your side(s) ?
> we do need to initiate talks with corporate sponsors and please be
> informed that we are working with a closing time slot. the faster we
> get an answer the better it is.

Sorry about the delayed response. I dont have any specific updates as of
yet. I need a specific contact person's name/phone number who is
spearheading for GNOME. I need some inputs before I can ask my office
about how we can possibly participate.

Regards,
Hema.
begin:vcard
n:Seetharamaiah;Hema
tel;cell:98456 88405
tel;fax:+91-80-5502160
tel;work:+91-80-5505001/Ext - 5045
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.wipro.com
org:Wipro Technologies;Embedded & Product Engineering
version:2.1
email;internet:Hema Seetharamaiah Wipro Com
adr;quoted-printable:;;53/1,=0D=0AHosur Road, =0D=0AMadivala,=0D=0A;Bangalore;Karnataka;560 068;INDIA
x-mozilla-cpt:Office VOIP - 8094102;23328
fn:Hema Seetharamaiah
end:vcard