Re: About PO generation for GIMP repository

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 6:23 PM Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
pon., 19 wrz 2022 o 11:42 Jehan Pagès via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> napisał(a):
>> So my question is: what does Damned Lies use for generating the `.po` files now? Does it use the meson build? Because I do hope the Damned Lies platform won't reintroduce the "&amp;".
>

> Unless it got lost somewhere, I haven't had a response to this. Just to make sure our release process won't be interrupted again next time when we suddenly realize that our installer texts are all broken. :-)

Hi Jehan,

Damned Lies uses xgettext for GIMP’s main branch. And the .pot/.po
files seem to have the correct ampersands:
https://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gimp.master/gimp-windows-installer.master.pot

Ok. Good then.
Thanks Piotr!

Jehan