Re: Freeze break request for gnome-shell

Hello,

I want to bring this localisation issue to our attention:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/issues/5820

When this is fixed, new strings also will be available for translation, and these strings are highly visible.

Regards

Jordi,

Missatge de Florian Müllner via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> del dia dc., 14 de set. 2022 a les 14:53:
Hey,

I'd like to request a freeze break for

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-shell/-/merge_requests/2485

It adds context to an existing translation as requested by Alexandre.

Besides approval, I'd also appreciate feedback that the added context
is actually helpful :-)

Cheers,
Florian