Feeds string freeze, release scheduled October 9

Hey people. I'm starting a string freeze for Feeds, with the new
version scheduled for release next Sunday, October 9th. So it's a good
time to update your translations.

I've fixed the previous issues with Damned Lies and blueprint files, so
all the strings should now be translatable, and I've also added a
standard translator credits string that will be shown in the about
dialog.

Thanks as always for all your help!