UDisks translations

Dear Gnome Translation Team,

https://github.com/storaged-project/udisks/

UDisks is looking for new translations home. Being a freedesktop.org
project historically and later moved to GitHub, it has always had close
ties to Gnome - namely gvfs and gnome-disk-utility. The primary focus
is still on the desktop, its strings are presented at many places and I
thought it would be nice to keep them consistent with other modules.

Even the l10n module still seems to exist:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/udisks/

So I was wondering if there's any chance to start using Gnome's
translation infrastructure while keeping the project hosted on GitHub.
I'm okay with occasional manual pot file push and translation pull and
I don't expect any large traffic there.

Thanks,
--
Tomáš Bžatek